The Hyperbaric Therapy Center only sells used chambers. For the purchase or rental of new Hyperbaric Chambers, please visit our sponsor, VitaO2. It has always been our goal to make hyperbaric therapy affordable to everyone. That is why we have continued to keep our rates as low as possible. Our current rates are not sustainable, however, without the support of VitaO2. VitaO2 Supports the Hyperbaric Therapy Center through the sale of chambers.
Please note that a prescription is required for purchase.
Each chamber is a Class II medical device. As indicated in the FDA 510(K) clearance, these chambers—both the portable mild and steel types—are prescription devices.
The mild portable chambers are cleared for the treatment of oxygen deficiency due to High Altitude Sickness (also known as AMS) and its associated mild symptoms.
The steel chamber is cleared for the treatment of 13 recognized indications, which are:
- Air or Gas Embolism
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Complicated by Cyanide Poisoning
- Clostridal Myositis and Myonecrosis (Gas Gangrene)
- Crush Injury, Compartment Syndrome, and other Acute Traumatic Ischemias
- Decompression Sickness
- Enhancement of Healing in Selected Problem Wounds
- Exceptional Blood Loss (Anemia)
- Intracranial Abscess
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections
- Osteomyelitis (Refractory)
- Delayed Radiation Injury (Soft Tissue and Bony Necrosis)
- Skin Grafts & Flaps (Compromised)
- Thermal Burns
FDA regulations require that the chambers be sold to or on the order of a state licensed practitioner.
Copyright 2011©. All Rights Reserved.